Industry LinksApril 26, 2011
Ask The Résumé DivaApril 28, 2012
We get you the interview, but it’s up to you to present yourself to the prospective employer. As a result of your thorough preparation, you should feel prepared and confident for your interview presentation.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before and during the interview:
- Be prepared for your interview by doing your homework, Know Company Facts Before Walking In.
- Dress professional at ALL times. It shows you’re serious and you mean business.
- Be prepared to further discuss your résumé as it is stated; do not put information in your résumé that you are not comfortable talking about.
- Know that “YOU” are your biggest champion and don’t sell yourself short. Trust me, it shows to a potential employer you’re meeting.
- Ask questions. It shows your passionate and very interested in the position.